The Mulligan Open and Kentucky Derby Party
This is the perfect tournament to start the season!
Where every swing has a mulligan!!!!
- Noon shotgun
- 18 holes with cart
- Coffee And Donuts Before.
- “Heavy Apps” afterwards.
- Open To All Members
- Blind Draw For Teams
- Players will be flighted by handicap
- Players will receive half of their handicap.
- We will break flights up as even as possible once all tournament entries are in.
Format: Modified Scramble Shotgun:
- Each player will tee off.
- If you feel that you cannot hit a better tee shot, you are all set.
- If you think you can improve upon the first shot, take your mulligan.
- After your tee shot or shots, choose the best one.
- Play your next shot and yes, take a mulligan if you want.
- Continue this process until you reach the green.
- Once you reach the green you are only allowed two putts. This includes your mulligan.
- So if you have a twenty footer for birdie, you have two attempts at it from that spot. After the mulligan, it’s good!
- Charlie hits his tee shot on number one. He hits it way right so he decides to re-hit. His second shot goes right down the middle. (1)
- From the middle of the fairway (his mulligan drive), Charlie hits his first shot over the green. On his mulligan he hits it to 15 feet. (2)
- Charlie’s first putt goes racing by. Charlie’s mulligan putt is left three feet short. (3)
- Charlie’s score for hole # one is…(4).