Livingston Country Club has a reciprocal play agreement with the below list of local clubs. Please identify yourself as an Livingston Country Club member and abide by the following guidelines:
- Reciprocal play is permitted on weekdays only-excluding holidays.
- Any member of either club will be able to use the reciprocal play at the club up to three times during the season.
- All reciprocal players are required to rent a golf cart, $18pp.
- Reciprocal play will not be honored for tournament fees.
- All reciprocal play must be arranged by a phone call to the Pro Shop.
- Tee times are mandatory.
- Membership verification will be required before play.
- Soft spikes only.
|Batavia Country Club||585-343-7600|
|Bath Country Club||607-776-5043|
|Brae Burn Golf Course-Dansville||585-335-3103|
|Braemar CC – Spencerport||585-352-5360|
|Centerpointe Country Club-Canandaigua||585-584-8390|
|Davis Meadows – Pavilion||315-536-7252|
|Geneva Country Club||315-789-8786|
|Hollybrook Country Club||585-638-2266|
|Hornell Country Club||607-324-1735|
|Indian Hills GC-Painted Post||607-523-8060|
|Lakeside Country Club-Penn Yan||315-536-7252|
|LeRoy Country Club||585-768-7330|
|Newark Country Club||315-331-2655|
|Salmon Creek Golf Club – Spencerport||585-352-4300|
|Silver Lake – Perry||585-237-0462|
|Terry Hills C. C.- Batavia||800-825-8633|
|Twin Hickory- Hornell||607-324-1441|
|Watkins Glen Golf Course||607-535-2340|
|Webster Golf Club||585-265-1920|
|Willowcreek GC – Big Flats||607-562-8898|
|Winged Pheasant – Shortsville||585-289-8846|
|Woodlynn Hills – Nunda||585-468-5010|